Tan Moroccan Leather Pouf
Bring your authentic Moroccan decor!
Are you looking for an accent piece for your home or office that will add a lifetime of beauty and visual interest? If so, this handmade Moroccan leather pouf is just the thing!
Each one of these pouf seats is handcrafted by seven expert artisans in Morocco. These poufs have the design and quality that you would expect from generations of ancestral technique and skill paired with the highest quality, eco-friendly materials.
Moroccan Pouf Features:
- 100% Genuine Goat Hide Leather
- Hand-Sorted and Tested Materials
- Natural Recycled Resources
- Completely Chemical Free
- Natural Dyes and Cotton Blend Filling
- Individually Handmade by Seven Master Artisans
- Versatile Function - Use as a side table, ottoman, foot stool, extra seating, and more!
- 20” Diameter, 14” High
No harmful chemicals are ever used in the process; therefore please note that our poufs may have that “New Car” leather smell. This will fade over time. There may be slight variations in color or stitching, which can be attributed to the hand crafted nature of the product. These characteristics are part of what make our poufs special.